Under 18s

You may be able to get a 100% exemption on your Council Tax bill if everyone who lives in a property is under 18 years old.

The following supporting documentation is required for each occupant:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Driving/Provisional licence
  • Young Scot card

Apply for a discount or exemption for an occupied property

Customer Advice and Support Service

Address: Council Headquarters
Newtown St. Boswells

Telephone: 0300 100 1800