Apply for a Council Tax discount or exemption | Occupied property

Using this form

Use this form to apply for a Council Tax discount or exemption based on the property being occupied.

You can still submit your application without evidence and provide it at a later date, however this may delay your application being assessed.

Do you have a MyScotBorders account?

This form times out after 20 minutes of inactivity, but if you sign in (opens in new window) the information you've entered will be saved and you can return later to complete it.

Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).

You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window)