From 1 April 2023 you may qualify for an exemption from Council Tax if you have entered Scotland under one of the following schemes and are being provided with accommodation without payment in return.
- The Afghan Citizens Resettlement Scheme
- The Afghan Relocations and Assistance Policy
- The Community Sponsorship Scheme
- The UK Resettlement Scheme
- The Vulnerable Children's Resettlement Scheme
- The Vulnerable Person's Resettlement Scheme
If you would like to apply for an exemption you can do so by completing our contact form with your details and a member of the team will contact you.
Support for Ukraine
Get more information on support for Ukranian guests.