Care worker

You will need to provide a letter from your employer confirming:

  • the name of the person being cared for
  • number of hours care is provided
  • salary received (if any)
  • the address at which care is being given
  • the relationship between the person giving and receiving care
  • the nature of any state benefits received by the person being cared for
Download - Council Tax Discount Application Form