Reporting a change in circumstances

To make sure the right person is charged Council Tax at the right rate, you must tell us about any changes in the circumstances of the adults (aged 18 or over) living in a property.

If there have been any changes in your circumstances, for instance if someone new has moved in, or out then please let us know. You may be entitled to money off your Council Tax.

To tell us about a change phone the Customer Advice and Support Service or contact your local contact centre.

Find your nearest contact centre