Report a Council Tax change of occupancy or address

Using this form

Use this form to tell us if you are moving address or the occupancy of your property changes so we can update your Council Tax account.

Do you have a MyScotBorders account?

This form times out after 20 minutes of inactivity, but if you sign in (opens in new window) the information you've entered will be saved and you can return later to complete it.

Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).

You can find out more information and what we do with your information on the website (opens in new window)