Technology Enabled Care
Our Technology Enabled Care (TEC) products could help you or a loved one to live safely and independently at home. Each can be arranged individually or as part of a tailor-made package depending on your requirements.
We provide a range of options including:
- Standard alarms
- Heat, smoke and fall detectors
- Sensor devices and pagers
- GPS and digital care
- Video calling devices
- Key safe solutions
Depending on your health, mobility and individual circumstances, we may suggest additional sensors or products that can be added to your plan. This includes sensors that can link to our standard alarm to provide extra safety.
How much will it cost?
The cost of a service varies depending on your eligibility to receive it. In some cases services may be free. In others, a charge may be applied in line with our eligibility criteria and charging policy.
How to get a service
- To find out more about our TEC options, you can get in touch with us directly on 01835 826545 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also visit your nearest What Matters Hub or phone us on 0300 100 1800 (option one).
- To help us decide what support may be available to help you and what charges might be applied, we will need you to have an assessment.
- If you are not eligible to receive a free or subsidised service, or if you prefer to arrange a service directly without an assessment, contact us to discuss your options.
- All our installations are carried out by professional PVG checked technicians.
- The standard alarm unit and any additional equipment will belong to the Council for the duration of the install and must be returned to us thereafter. This does not apply if the equipment was purchased in addition to the monthly charge.
- A working landline is required. If this is not available, other solutions are available at additional cost.
- Clients can only self-refer for the standard alarm unit. For any additional equipment, a referral from Social Work or NHS is required.