What Matters Hubs offer drop in sessions and appointments where you can meet people from community groups and voluntary organisations as well as our social workers and occupational therapists. At the Hubs you can:
- talk with staff such as social workers and occupational therapists
- talk with people from community groups and voluntary organisations across the Scottish Borders
- find out more about our assessment process and eligibility criteria
- find out more about our online self-help guide, AskSARA
Hubs are available across the Borders
The following Hubs are currently open:
Attending a Hub
- Hubs operate on a drop in basis or appointments can be made by calling 0300 100 1800.
- In order to maintain social distancing you may be asked to sit in a waiting area until staff are available to see you.
- Do not attend the Hub if you, a family member or close contact has any Covid-19 symptoms or has recently tested positive for Covid-19.
- Please wear a face mask if you are able to do so.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
Hub not available in your area?
In areas where the What Matters Hubs are not yet available you can still access support via our Community Assistance Hubs by phoning 0300 100 1800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the Community Assistance Hubs do not provide a drop in service and are not open to the public.
Carers can also contact the Borders Carers Centre on 01896 752431.