All What Matters Hub drop in sessions have been cancelled until further notice. Instead, Community Assistance Hubs (CAHs) have been set up to support anyone who:
- requires a social care and health service, or
- has been advised to self-isolate or shield.
You can access the CAHs by phoning 0300 100 1800 or emailing [email protected]
Please note that they do not provide a drop-in service and are not open to the public.
Information about the help they can provide, along with other advice on our COVID-19 response, is available on our website
Carers can also contact the Borders Carers Centre on 01896 752 431.
What Matters Hubs
When operational, What Matters Hubs offered drop in sessions and appointments where you could:
- talk with staff such as social workers and occupational therapists
- talk with people from community groups and voluntary organisations across the Scottish Borders
- find out more about our assessment process and eligibility criteria
- find out more about our online self-help guide, AskSARA
This type of support is currently available through our Community Assistance Hubs