About MyScotBorders

A MyScotBorders account can help you to:

  • request and track a range of council services
  • edit and complete saved forms

You'll need a MyScotBorders account to access the following services:

  • View your Council Tax online
  • Apply for an early years or school place
  • Request a bulky uplift

To access some services you'll need to verify who you are and allow your MyScotBorders account details to be shared with other council systems.

Other services available online

There are also separate registration and sign in processes for: