- If you have difficulties with continence or severe skin conditions, you may be eligible for the NHS laundry service which collects, cleans and delivers bed sheets.
- Your GP or community nurse can refer you to this service and arrange continence aids such as pads and waterproof sheets.
How much will it cost?
- The cost of a service varies depending on your eligibility to receive it. In some cases services may be free. In others, a charge may be applied in line with our eligibility criteria and charging policy
How to get a service
- To help us decide what support may be available to help you and what charges may be applied, we will need you to have a personal assessment
- You can find out more by visiting your nearest What Matters Hub or by us on 0300 100 1800 (Option 1).
- If you do not qualify for this service from us, or prefer to make your own arrangements, you can buy them from our approved care agencies.