If you use pay and display car parks regularly you can buy a parking permit. The costs are:
- Resident - £26 per year
- Resident (High Street car park, Galashiels) - £60 per year (Residents of High Street, Sime Place and Bridge Street, Galashiels - proof of residency required).
- Visitor - £41.50 per year or £10.30 per month
Charity permits are available to unpaid volunteers of a registered charity when the charity is located near a pay and display car park.
Apply for a permit
- Resident permit application form
- Resident (High Street car park, Galashiels) permit application form
- Visitor annual permit application form
- Visitor monthly permit application form
- Charity permit application form
Find out more about the income received from residential parking permits.