Pay Council Tax by direct debit
Paying by direct debit is a safe and convenient way to pay your Council Tax with almost 70% of people choosing to pay by direct debit.
You can set up a direct debit by:
- completing our online direct debit form
- printing and completing a direct debit form
- calling Customer Advice and Support Services on 0300 100 1800
You can choose to pay:
- weekly, fortnightly or 4 weekly on a Friday
- monthly in 10 or 12 instalments on 1st, 5th, 15th or 25th of the month
- in a single payment on 1st of the month following receipt of your completed direct debit mandate.
For more information read our direct debit FAQs.