Using this form
Use this form to report potholes or other road and pavement issues.
Dangerous Road and Pavement Faults
Don't use this form if the issue is a defect presenting an immediate and critical hazard to road users, for example:
- major debris and spillages
- a road or pavement collapse or other similar surface defects
- isolated standing water which could cause loss of control of a vehicle
- missing or seriously defective ironwork
Instead, check our opening times (opening in new window) and call the most appropriate number:
- Customer Advice and Support on 0300 100 1800
- emergency out of hours on 01896 752111
Do you have a MyScotBorders account?
Sign in or register (opens in new window) to be able to track your report.
This form times out after 20 minutes inactivity, but if you sign in the information you’ve entered will be saved and you can return later to complete it.
Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).
You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window).