Round 2 - Overview
The second round of Berwickshire Localities Bid Fund has a funding pot of £48,374.30 available.
Non-constituted groups can bid for up to £5,000. Constituted groups can bid for up to £15,000.
The following organisations will be going forward to the public vote in May/June 2019:
- LBF2/11/BER - Duns Swimming Pool
- LBF2/18/BER - Sea the Change
- LBF2/21/BER - Friends of Ayton Primary
- LBF2/25/BER - Swinton Parent Council
- LBF2/35/BER - Birgham Community Development Trust
- LBF2/54/BER - Health in Mind
- LBF2/57/BER - Coldstream Community Trust
- LBF2/58/BER - Eyemouth Men's Shed
- LBF2/61/BER - Berwickshire Maritime Trust
- LBF2/62/BER - Chirnside Common Good Association
- LBF2/68/BER - Busy Bees Toddler Group
- LBF2/80/BER - Eyemouth Art Trail
- LBF2/82/BER - Westruther Community Enterprise
- LBF2/85/BER - Coldstream Gateway Association
- LBF2/86/BER - Swinton & Ladykirk Community Council
- LBF2/99/BER - Duns 700, Castle and Community
- LBF2/104/BER - A Heart for Duns
- LBF2/107/BER - Connect Youth Berwickshire
- LBF2/111/BER - Coldingham Community Council
- LBF2/113/BER - Eat, Sleep, Ride CIC
Further details on their projects and how you can vote for your favourite projects will follow.
Round 1 - Summary
The funding allocation for the first release of the Berwickshire Localities Bid Fund was £45,000.
10 projects went forward to the public vote in February 2018 to the value of £109,925.
The vote took place in February 2018.
A summary of the evaluation of Round 1 of the Localities Bid Fund.
See what other areas have done in previous rounds: