Round 2 - Overview
The second round of Eildon Localities Bid Fund has a funding pot of £119,802.30 available.
Non-constituted groups can bid for up to £5,000. Constituted groups can bid for up to £15,000.
The following organisations will be going forward to the public vote in May/June 2019:
- LBF2/4/EIL - Energise Galashiels
- LBF2/5/EIL - WorksPlus
- LBF2/19/EIL - Royal Burgh of Selkirk & District Community Council
- LBF2/26/EIL - Heriot Primary School Parent Council
- LBF2/41/EIL - Newtown and Eildon Community Council
- LBF2/48/EIL - Lauderdale Scout Group
- LBF2/49/EIL - Interest Link Borders
- LBF2/65/EIL - Stable Life
- LBF2/66/EIL - Selkirk Regeneration Company
- LBF2/69/EIL - Borders Street Pastors
- LBF2/70/EIL - Selkirk Silver Band
- LBF2/72/EIL - Galashiels Community Council
- LBF2/73/EIL - Eildon West Youth Club
- LBF2/88/EIL - Selkirk Community Football Club
- LBF2/89/EIL - Knowepark Parent Partnership
- LBF2/92/EIL - Beyond Earlston
- LBF2/94/EIL - Royal Scottish Country Dance Society
- LBF2/96/EIL - Glendinning Terrace Primary Parent Teacher Council
- LBF2/98/EIL - Borders Youth Theatre
- LBF2/102/EIL - Rowland's Selkirk
- LBF2/103/EIL - Incorporation of Hammermen
Further details on their projects and how you can vote for your favourite projects will follow.
Round 1 - Summary
The funding allocation for the first release of the Eildon Localities Bid Fund was £60,000.
17 projects went forward to the public vote in February 2018 to the value of £130,259.
The vote took place in February 2018.
A summary of the evaluation of Round 1 of the Localities Bid Fund.
See what other areas have done in previous rounds: