Secondary schools offer 'Get Fed', a high street concept with a large range of meals and snacks available. These include:
- 'ur choice'- a selection of speciality breads with hot and cold fillings made to order
- 'lites'- homemade soups, ready made sandwiches, pasta, baked potatoes and pizza
- 'main event'- a selection of hot main meals
- weekly 'curry day' and various theme days
- speciality teas and coffees and daily coffee shop specials
'Grab and go'
The 'grab and go' service allows pupils to pre-order and pay for lunch during the morning break for quick collection at lunchtime.
View the current menu.
- Cashless catering is in place for the payment of food and drink in schools
- It is quick and simple to use - pre-load your Young Scot account via a cash loader, located around the school or by cheque.