Secondary school menus have been designed and developed to meet the 13 food standards and 14 nutrient standards of the healthy eating in schools guidelines
Key changes include:
- reduction of red and red processed meat on offer throughout the school day
- Free fruit and vegetables available with every purchase of a meal deal
- Increased access to fibre rich products
- Reduction of free sugars over the course of the school day
Secondary schools offer 'Get Fed', a high street concept with a large range of meals and snacks available. These include:
- 'ur choice'- a selection of breads with hot and cold fillings made to order
- 'lites'- homemade soups, ready-made sandwiches, pasta, baked potatoes and pizza
- 'Scottish Favourites'- a selection of hot main meals
- weekly 'curry day'
'Grab and go'
The 'grab and go' service allows pupils to pre-order via the Fusion App or pay for lunch during the morning break for quick collection at lunchtime.
The full menu can be found online.
Please note that a separate menu operates at Jedburgh Grammar Campus.
A price list is also available online.
- Cashless catering is in place for the payment of food and drink in schools
- It is quick and simple to use - pre-load your Young Scot account via ParentPay or on site.
Allergen information and Special Diets
Information on allergens and ingredients is available on our website.