Fit for 2024 - staff information
- A new transformation programme was announced in February 2019 called Fit for 2024. This is one of the biggest transformation programmes we have ever faced and will reshape the whole Council.
- All staff will be affected by this programme and must play their part in order to ensure we are Fit for 2024.
- We want to deliver the best possible services for our residents and customers into the future despite being faced with a range of challenges.
- Are you in the know-how about Fit for 2024?
Adult social work and social care services review
- One of the key elements is a review of adult social work and social care services. The is being led by managers from across the Health & Social Care Partnership, working with the Fit for 2024 transformation programme board.
- Download the latest briefing notes and updates
Assets and Infrastructure review
This video explains the overall Fit for 2024 programme.
Staff information roadshows
- A series of staff roadshows were held to launch the programme. This video contains the slides from the events.
- FAQs are also available.
You may also want to send your thoughts and ideas to our Your Part team online. CMT will read and consider all ideas sent to us and make sure we take steps to implement these where we consider it to be beneficial.