Apply for a licence

Marches and parades

Applying for permission

You must notify us by completing an application form and submitting no less than 28 days prior to the event if you intend to hold a:

  • march
  • parade
  • procession
  • street party
  • demonstration
  • cycle event
  • fun run
  • sponsored walk

You must also complete a risk assessment which is provided with the application form.

Once the arrangements for the event have been agreed, we will write to you to confirm the event can go ahead.

View current agreed marches and parades.

Contact us for further information.

View current agreed marches and parades Read our privacy notice for Civic Government licensing