Managing unauthorised encampments of Gypsy/Travellers
Unauthorised sites are where a person or group camps (in vans, trailers or any other moveable accommodation) on land that they do not own, and where they do not have permission to stay.
Additional information is available to download below.
- Policy and procedure – November 2022
- Integrated Impact Assessment – November 2022
- Flow chart – May 2019
- Risk assessment – June 2018
- Call tree - December 2022
Scottish Government publications
- Guidance - Managing Unauthorised Camping By Gypsy/Travellers April 2017
- Guidance - Travelling Cultures - Education December 2018