Our Antisocial Behaviour Unit (ASBU) works with people regardless of whether they are a tenant, own their own home or rent from a private landlord. When a complaint is recorded by the team, the incident will be logged and investigated. There is no charge for this service and your information is kept confidential.
Reporting antisocial behaviour
You can report antisocial behaviour online if you are having problems with your neighbours, or others living near you, with issues such as:
- being harassed
- drunk and disorderly behaviour
- vandalism and graffiti
- noise from neighbouring property
What we need to know
When you are reporting antisocial behaviour, tell us:
- your name, address and phone number
- where the problem is happening
- the name and address of the person causing the problem
- details of what is happening, including dates and times
After you report antisocial behaviour to us, we will get in touch to talk about what has been happening and give appropriate advice.
How to contact us
You can also report antisocial behaviour using the online form below, or alteratively you can contact us:
- by telephone: 0800 028 5711
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Police Scotland 101 to report a non-emergency problem if you require their attendance.
If someone's life or health is in danger call 999.