Financial Inclusion Enquiry

Using this form

Use this form to request assistance such as:

  • help appealing a benefit decision
  • financial help regarding early years
  • help or advice following a cancer diagnosis

Depending on the assistance you require, your details may be sent on to SBC Financial Inclusion Team, Citizens Advice Bureau or your landlord (if you rent from one of the four main Housing Associations) if you agree for us to do so.

Don't use this form for help with:

  • applying for a food parcel
  • making a Crisis Grant application (opens in new window)

Do you have a MyScotBorders account?

This form times out after 20 minutes of inactivity, but if you sign in (opens in new window) the information you've entered will be saved and you can return later to complete it.

Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).

You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window).