Making Complaints

Getting help to make a complaint

We understand that you may be unable or reluctant to make a complaint yourself.

If you've given your consent we can accept complaints from

  • a partner
  • a family member
  • a friend

We can also accept complaints from independent organisations. 

Borders Independent Advocacy Servuce (BIAS) offer a free, confidential and independent service. The can help you make the complaint, and support you to express your point of view or speak on your behalf.

You can also ask your Councillor, MSP or MP for help.