Sweeping, street cleaning or spillage issues

Sweeping, street cleansing or spillage

You can report a sweeping, street cleansing or spillage issue on public land using our online form.

If your issue is on a trunk road, report it to BEAR Scotland.

Private Property

Where the issue is on private land you should raise this with the land owner directly.

Report a sweeping, street cleansing or spillage issue