Our Welfare Trust is a registered charity and was established to assist in the:
- prevention or the relief of poverty
- relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage
- advancement of health (including the advancement of education in health)
The Welfare Trust awards grants up to a maximum of:
- £1k to non-constituted groups/individuals
- £2.5k to fully constituted groups
Download an application form. If you want information on the amounts available and support in completing the application form, contact the Communities and Partnership team.