Please note this is suspended therefore we will not be accepting any applications for the time being. If your organisation has already submitted an application, we will be in touch to discuss further.
Our Welfare Trust is a registered charity and was established to assist in:
- the prevention or the relief of poverty
- the advancement of health (including the advancement of education in health)
- the relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
The Welfare Trust awards grants up to a maximum of:
- £1k to non-constituted groups/individuals
- £2.5k to fully constituted groups.
If you would like information on the amounts available and support in completing the application form please contact the Communities and Partnership team online.