Please note this is suspended therefore we will not be accepting any applications for the time being. If your organisation has already submitted an application, we will be in touch to discuss further.
Comunity Enhancement Trust
Our Community Enhancement Trust is a registered charity and was established to promote the advancement of:
- citizenship or community development
- the arts, heritage, culture or science (including the upkeep of heritage assets)
- the provision of recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities, with the object of improving condition of life for the person for who the facilities or activities are primarily intended
- environmental protection or improvement.
The Community Enhancement Trust awards grants up to a maximum of :
- £1k to non-constituted groups/individuals
- £5k to fully constituted groups.
If you would like information on amounts available or help completing the application form please contact the Communities and Partnership team online.