Our care at home service can be of help if you have a disability, long term condition or are recovering from an illness. We can help with things like:
- washing and dressing
- preparing meals and eating
- going to the toilet
- remembering to take or taking medication
- getting up and going to bed
- support with household hygiene (if you have personal care needs)
- shopping service
- laundry services
- frozen meals
Maintaining independence with mobility equipment
Our equipment for independent living service provides advice, information and solutions that could help you to maximise your independence and mobility.
Self directed support
Self directed support is an approach to social care that allows you more control and choice over the support you receive.
How much will it cost?
The cost of a service varies depending on your eligibility to receive it. In some cases services may be free. In others, a charge may be applied in line with our eligibility criteria and charging policy
How to get a service
- to help us decide what support may be available to help you and what charges may be applied, we will need you to have an assessment
- you can find out more by visiting your nearest What Matters Hub or by phoning us 0300 100 1800 (option one)