If you are unable to shop or prepare meals for yourself, pre-cooked frozen meals can be delivered to your home.
Order meals to be delivered to your home
You may want to make a private arrangement to order your meals from:
What each meal consists of
Each meal contains two courses. You can choose to receive either a main course and soup, or a main course and a sweet.
The following diets are available to meet your needs:
- Soft Diet
- Low Sugar/Sugar Free
- Low Sodium
- Reducing/Lower Calorie
- Higher Energy
- Lower Fat
How to order your meal
- We will provide you with a menu and an order form from which you can select your meals.
- On each fortnightly visit, the delivery person will deliver your current order and collect the order for the next visit in two weeks' time.
When your meals will be delivered
- A regular delivery day, once a fortnight, will be arranged with you.
- Your meals will be delivered between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
- With your permission, the delivery person will place the meals directly into your freezer, ensuring that they are safely stored.
- Your delivery person will wear a uniform and will have an identity badge.
Heating your meals
- Meals and soups/sweets can be heated in either an oven or a microwave.
- If needed, we can loan you a microwave at a small weekly cost. Also, if your freezer is unsuitable for storing a stock of frozen food we can loan you a tabletop freezer, again at a small weekly cost. Your delivery person will check the equipment on a regular basis.
- You will be given heating instructions by your delivery person. Most people find that they are able to reheat the meals for themselves but we can provide help at mealtimes if needed.
How much will it cost?
- The cost of a service varies depending on your eligibility to receive it. In some cases services may be free. In others, a charge may be applied in line with our eligibility criteria and charging policy