A personal alarm service offers peace of mind and reassurance if you have an accident, fall or illness. Help is available at the touch of a button.
- Alarms are connected to your standard landline phone and are monitored 24 hours a day by our friendly and professional team.
- In the event of you requiring help they can contact your family, friends or the emergency services, or even just provide reassurance.
How much will it cost?
The cost of a service varies depending on your eligibility to receive it. In some cases services may be free. In others, a charge may be applied in line with our eligibility criteria and charging policy.
How to get a service
- To help us decide what support may be available to help you and what charges might be applied, we will need you to have an assessment.
- You can find out more by visiting your nearest What Matters Hub or by phoning us on 0300 100 1800 (option one).
- If you are not eligible to receive a free or subsidised service, or if you prefer to arrange a service directly without an assessment, we also provide a range of personal alarm options. To find out more, contact us on 01835 826545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be interested in our equipment for independent living for people aiming to maximise independence and mobility.