A personal alarm service offers peace of mind and reassurance if you have an accident, fall or illness. Help is available at the touch of a button.
- alarms are connected to your standard landline phone and are monitored 24 hours a day by our friendly and professional team
- in the event of you requiring help they can contact your family, friends or the emergency services, or even just provide reassurance
How much will it cost?
The cost of a service varies depending on your eligibility to receive it. In some cases services may be free. In others, a charge may be applied in line with our eligibility criteria and charging policy
How to get a service
- to help us decide what support may be available to help you and what charges might be applied, we will need you to have an assessment
- you can find out more by visiting your nearest What Matters Hub or by phoning us on 0300 100 1800 (option one)
- if you are not eligible to receive a free or subsidised service, or if you prefer to arrange a service directly without an assessment, you can contact SB Cares who provide a range of personal alarm plans