What Matters Hubs offer drop in sessions and appointments where you can meet people from community groups and voluntary organisations as well as our social workers and occupational therapists. At the Hubs you can:
- talk with staff such as social workers and occupational therapists
- talk with people from community groups and voluntary organisations across the Scottish Borders
- find out more about our assessment process and eligibility criteria
- find out more about ALISS, an online directory of services, groups and activities that could help support your health and wellbeing
Hubs are available across the Borders
The following Hubs are currently open:
The Selkirk, Stow and Tweedbank What Matters Hubs are unavailable until further notice.
Attending a Hub
- Hubs operate on a drop in basis. You can also make an appointment by calling 0300 100 1800 (Option 1).
- Please do not attend the Hub if you, a family member or close contact has any Covid-19 symptoms or has recently tested positive for Covid-19.
- You are no longer required to wear a face mask but are welcome to do so if you prefer.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
Hub not available in your area?
Please contact our Customer Advice and Support Service on 0300 100 1800 (Option 1) for more information.
Carers can also contact the Borders Carers Centre on 01896 752431 for a carers support plan, information and advice.