What Matters Hubs offer drop in session and appointments where you can meet people from community groups and voluntary organisations as well as our social workers and occupational therapists. At the hubs you can:
- talk with staff such as social workers and occupational therapists
- talk with people from community groups and voluntary organisations across the Scottish Borders
- find out more about our assessment process and eligibility criteria
- find out more about our online self-help guide, AskSARA
Reopening of hubs
The following hubs have reopened:
Attending a hub
- hubs will operate on a drop in basis
- in order to maintain social distancing you may be asked to sit in a waiting area until staff are available to see you
- you will be required to leave some basic contact details in line with Test and Protect monitoring
- do not attend the hub if you, a family member or close contact has any COVID-19 symptoms or has recently tested positive for COVID-19
- please wear a face mask and observe the social distancing guidelines
- each hub will operate a one way system, please follow the signage provided
- hand sanitiser will be available
Hub not open in your area yet?
In areas where the What Matters Hubs are not yet available you can still access support via our Community Assistance Hubs by phoning 0300 100 1800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that they do not provide a drop in service and are not open to the public.
Carers can also contact the Borders Carers Centre on 01896 752431.