Privacy statement

How to make a complaint about handling of personal information

We aim to directly resolve all complaints about how we handle personal information.

If your complaint is about how we have handled your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by:

Make a complaint through Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)

You also have the right to lodge a complaint about data protection matters with the Information Commissioner's Office.

By post

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
SK9 5AF.

By phone

Call 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745.

Directly online

Visit ICO website to report concerns

Make a complaint about a council service

If your complaint is not about a data protection matter, make a complaint to us directly online.