Scottish Borders Council Annual Accounts
Pension Fund Annual Report and Accounts
Common Good Funds Annual Report and Financial Statements
As sole trustee of the registered charity for the common good funds in the Scottish Borders, we are now required to prepare separate financial statements for this charity. The common goods funds annual report for 2015/16 are available.
Charity Funds Annual Reports and Financial Statements
We, as sole trustees of the registered charities for the charities funds in the Scottish Borders, are now required to prepare separate financial statements for these charities. Our charity funds annual report and financial statements for 2015/16 are available:
- SBC Charitable Trusts
- SBC Welfare Trust
- SBC Community Enhancement Trust
- Ormiston Trust for Institute
- Thomas Howden Wildlife Award Fund
- SBC Education Trust
Bridge Homes LLP
We, in partnership with Scottish Futures Trusts Investment Ltd, have established a Council led House Building Programme in order to deliver more housing in the Scottish Borders in line with the Local Housing Strategy. Bridge Homes LLP Annual Accounts for 2015/16 are available.
SB Cares & SB Supports LLP
Scottish Borders Cares LLP and Scottish Borders Supports LLP were launched on 1st April 2015 to deliver a variety of social care services. Their annual accounts are available:
Scottish Borders Health and Social Care Partnership
The Scottish Borders Health and Social Care Integration Board was established on 6th February 2016. This is a partnership between Scottish Borders Council and NHS Borders which has been established to bring about change in the way health and social care services are planned, commissioned and delivered from 1st April 2016. The audited annual accounts for the Integrated Joint Board for the period between 6th February 2016 and 31st March 2016 are available.
Annual Audit Reports
The annual audit report compiled by our Auditors, KPMG, for Scottish Borders Council Annual Accounts, Common Goods Funds, SBC Charitable Trusts, SBC Welfare Trust, SBC Community Enhancement Trust, Ormiston Trust for Institute, Thomas Howden Wildlife Award Fund, SBC Education Trust and Bridge Homes LLP is now available.
The annual audit report for the Pension Fund is also available.
Unaudited Annual Accounts
The unaudited annual accounts for 2016/17 for Scottish Borders Council have been submitted to the external auditors and are available for download during the audit process. The following sets of unaudited annual accounts have also been submitted to the relevant external auditors and will be available online from July to September.
- Pension Fund Annual Report for 2016/17
- Common Goods Funds Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- SBC Education Trust Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- SBC Welfare Trust Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- SBC Community Enhancement Trust Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- SBC Charitable Trusts Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- Ormiston Trust for Institute Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- Thomas Howden Wildlife Award Fund Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- Bridge Homes LLP Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- Scottish Borders Integrated Joint Board Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- Scottish Borders Cares LLP Annual Accounts for 2016/17
- Scottish Borders Supports LLP Annual Accounts for 2016/17
The Unaudited Annual Accounts for 2016/17 will be available for public inspection as detailed within the Inspection Notice.
Copies of the Annual Accounts can also be purchased from the Finance Service, Council HQ at £5.00 per copy or downloaded via the links above.