Gala resource centre
Gala Resource Centre is an integrated day service which provides a safe, welcoming environment where you can work on your own individual mental health recovery.
It is open to adults from across the Borders and offers a range of activity and skills based groups, as well as an assigned key worker.
What is the aim of the service?
The aim of the service is to:
- support you to improve your quality of life and overall wellbeing
- enable you to maximise your own potential through individualised goals for self-management and recovery
What you can expect at Gala Resource Centre
- Creative activities in small groups
- Health and wellbeing
- Work matters
- Social skills
- Community integration support
Referrals to Gala Resource Centre
This is a Borders-wide service that will accept referrals from:
- General Practitioners
- Community Mental Health Teams
- Social Work Teams
- Voluntary Organisations
For an informal chat please call 01896 662707 or contact Social Care and Health online.
You can also follow Gala Resource Centre on Facebook for all of their latest news and updates.