Gala resource centre
Please note that the Gala Resource Centre is closed until further notice due to the coronavirus situation. Staff will continue to provide support to individuals and carers by telephone.
- Gala Resource Centre (GRC) is an integrated day service which provides a safe, welcoming environment where you can work on your own individual mental health recovery.
- We are open to adults from across the Borders and offer a range of activity and skills based groups, as well providing an assigned key worker.
What is the aim of the service?
- Support you to improve your quality of life and overall wellbeing.
- Enable you to maximise your own potential through individualised goals for self-management and recovery.
What you can expect at the GRC
- Creative activities in small groups.
- Health and wellbeing information and advice.
- Work matters.
- Social skills.
- Community integration support.
Referrals to GRC
We are a Borders-wide service and accept referrals from:
- General practitioners
- Community mental health teams
- Social work teams
- Third sector organisations.