Some of the best cycling routes in Scotland can be found in the Scottish Borders.
There's a whole variety of routes to choose from for all types and abilities, with its quiet roads and little traffic. The Scottish Borders has many waymarked long distance cycle routes and shorter routes from towns that can be explored.
The forests of the Scottish Borders provide some of the best mountain biking in the country.
Come and explore Scotland's leading cycling destination:
- Bonchester Bridge cycle trails
- Duns cycle trails
- Eyemouth cycle trails
- Hawick cycle trails
- Innerleithen cycle trails
- Jedburgh cycle trails
- Kelso cycle trails
- Melrose cycle trails
- Peebles cycle trails
- Selkirk cycle trails
Bike repair stations
Bike repair stations are available at the following locations:
- Simon Square, Kelso (outside Police Station)
- Edinburgh Road Car Park, Peebles (at tourist information board)
- Tweedbank Railway Station
- Galashiels Transport Interchange (outside next to bicycle storage)
- Innerleithen (next to Co-op)
- Wilton Lodge Park, Hawick (next to cafe)