Free bus travel and Young Scot cards

Apply, renew or replace bus pass

We are currently accepting new, renewal and replacement applications for NEC (bus pass) and Young Scot cards, however, until current restrictions have been lifted we cannot accept any applications face to face. 

If you require a new, replacement or renewal NEC or Young Scot card you should apply for one as soon as possible by either emailing [email protected] or phoning Customer Advice and Support on 0300 100 1800.

Please be aware that, due to continued restrictions on non-essential offices and high demand for the NEC service, it is taking longer than normal for applications to be processed. You should allow two weeks from the date we have received all the information within your application for your card to be delivered.

Further information can be found on the National Entitlement Card COVID-19 FAQs.

Please remember to follow the current Government Guidance on phase three: Scotland's route map update.