Bus pass and Young Scot card enquiry

Using this form

Use this form to make an enquiry or to request an update for a bus pass or Young Scot card.

You can contact us about:

  • Changing your address
  • Changing your photo
  • Companion cards
  • New or renewal cards
  • Replacing a lost, stolen or damaged card
  • Uploading requested evidence

This form can only be used if you are resident, or attend a school in the Scottish Borders.

You can apply or renew the following cards on the Get Your NEC website:

  • over 60s bus pass
  • a Young Scot card
  • a disabled concessionary travel card

You can find out what we do with your information on the national entitlement card website (opens in new window). 

Have you signed in to your MyScotBorders account?

Sign in (opens in new window) to track the progress of your request.

If you don't have a MyScotBorders account, find out about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window). 

This form will time out after 20 minutes inactivity.  If you do not have a MyScotBorders account your progress will not be saved and you will need to start the form again.