Where can you use your bus pass?

You can use your NEC for free/discounted/concessionary travel on public transport in your local area and across Scotland.

Carlisle and Berwick-upon-Tweed travel

Your NEC is valid on services to and from Carlisle and on services to and from Berwick-upon-Tweed from anywhere in Scotland.

It is not valid for travel within these towns.

Customer Advice and Support Service

Address: Council Headquarters
Newtown St. Boswells

Telephone: 0300 100 1800