A Blue Badge can help you park close to where you need to go either as a driver or passenger. The badge is intended for on-street parking only.
Who can apply for a Blue Badge?
- people with a severe mobility problem
- people who are registered blind
- people with a severe disability in both arms
- children under three with specific medical conditions
- people with a mental disorder/cognitive impairment (pilot scheme)
Organisations which care for and transport disabled people, who would meet the eligibility criteria if they applied for an individual Blue Badge, can also apply.
Cost of a Blue Badge
A badge costs £20 and can be valid for between 12 months and three years.
For further information on Blue Badges, including how to apply, or to report a lost, stolen or damaged badge, visit mygov.scot.