A Blue Badge can help you park close to where you need to go either as a driver or passenger. The badge is intended for on-street parking only.
Who can apply for a Blue Badge?
- people with a severe mobility problem
- people who are registered blind
- people with a severe disability in both arms
- children under three with specific medical conditions
- people with a lack of awareness of the danger from traffic mental disorder/cognitive impairment
Organisations which care for and transport disabled people, who would meet the eligibility criteria if they applied for an individual Blue Badge, can also apply.
Cost of a Blue Badge
A badge costs £20 and can be valid for between 12 months and three years.
For further information on Blue Badges, including how to apply, or to report a lost, stolen or damaged badge, visit mygov.scot.