What Matters hubs offer drop in sessions and appointments where you can:
- meet with people from community groups and voluntary organisations across the Scottish Borders
- meet with our staff such as social workers and occupational therapists
Benefits of What Matters hubs
- help you to get information and advice quickly to remain in your own home and get involved in your community
- help you find the support you need to stay independent, such as equipment, transport or help at home
- provide advice for carers about support available in your area
- provide information about what is happening in your local area and where you could meet new people
- provide information about volunteering opportunities
Where are sessions available?
Drop-in sessions are currently provided in:
- Hawick Every Thursday,10.00am – 3.00pm, Heart of Hawick (Upstairs in Café), Tower Mill, Kirkstile, Hawick, TD9 0AE
- Peebles Every Wednesday, 2.00pm - 4.00pm, Eastgate Theatre (Studio Room), Eastgate, Peebles, EH45 8AD
- Eyemouth Every second Monday, 11am - 2.30pm, Eyemouth Community Centre, Albert Road, TD14 5DE
- Duns Every second Tuesday, 11am - 2.30pm, Old Post Office, 6A Market Square, Duns, TD11 3DB
- Kelso Every Tuesday, 1.00 - 4.00pm, The Planet, Abbotseat Road, Kelso, TD5 7LS
- Galashiels Every Thursday, 1.00 - 4.00pm, Hope Central, Overghaugh Street, Galashiels, TD1 1DL
Where can I get more information?
Appointments are also available across the Scottish Borders.
To find out more, contact Customer Advice and Support on 0300 100 1800.