Anti social behaviour

Antisocial behaviour

We work with people regardless of whether they are a tenant, own their own home or rent from a private landlord. When a complaint is recorded by the team the incident will be logged and monitored on an ongoing basis. Advice is free and condfidential.

Reporting anti social behaviour

Contact our Safer Communities team online or call 0800 028 5711 if you are having problems with your neighbours or others living near you, including:

  • being harassed
  • abuse
  • drunk and disorderly behaviour
  • vandalism and graffiti
  • noise from neighbouring property

If someone's life or health is in danger call 999.

Call 101 to report a problem out of office hours.

What we need to know

When you are reporting antisocial behaviour to us, tell us:

  • your name, address and phone number
  • where the problem is happening
  • the name of the person causing the problem
  • details of what is happening, including dates and times (diary sheets)

Diary sheets help us to evidence the case and determine the extent of the antisocial behaviour, as well as the best means of addressing it. Any details you give us are kept private.

After you report antisocial behaviour to us we will get in touch with you to talk about what has been happening and how we can help you resolve the matter.

Report anti social behaviour Practical tips on keeping your home and community safer Download the ASB policies and procedures