This webpage displays any missed collections that have not been carried out due to operational issues and have been reported to us by our staff members.
If your bin has not been collected as scheduled and is not listed below, please report it via our report a missed collection page.
Leave your bin/bags at the collection point but be mindful to ensure paths remain accessible for pedestrians and other users.
We will make every effort to return for your bin but there may be occasions when we are unable to do so. If we have not returned to empty your bin within five working days of your scheduled collection, remove your bin from the collection point. In this instance we will collect extra waste on your next scheduled collection day. Present the extra waste in bags at the side of your wheeled bin. We cannot accept recycling presented in black bags.
We are currently experiencing some disruption to our scheduled collections as a result of staff shortages and vehicle issues.
We are working hard to maintain collections but unfortunately there may be some ongoing disruption in the coming weeks.
Please keep an eye out on our social media pages for information on any affected routes and further updates.
Residents are being advised to please leave their bins presented and we will try to recover them as soon as possible. If we are unable to return before the next scheduled collection for that type of bin, we will collect extra bagged material placed beside the bin. Please note we can accept recycling in any bag except a black bag.
General Waste Collections
Jedburgh - Thursday 23 November
- Due to a breakdown the refuse collection vehicle was unable to complete the general waste collection route scheduled in the Jedburgh area today
- Residents and trade waste customers are advised to leave their bins presented. If we have not returned for the bins within 5 working days to remove their bin from the collection point and in this instance we will collect any extra general waste on the next scheduled collection day.
- Please place extra bags beside the bin on collection day
Berwickshire - Thursday 30 November
- Due to a vehicle breakdown we are unable to collect the recycling in the Coldingham Moor, Cove & Littledean rural areas of Berwickshire today
- Residents and trade waste cutomers are advised to leave their bins presented. If we have not returned for the bins within 5 working days residents are advised to remove their bin from the collection point and in this instance we will collect any extra recycling on the next scheduled recycling collection day.
- Please place extra bagged recycling beside the bin on collection day, please note we cannot accept black bags as these are not recyclable