This directory provides you with 65 detailed, printable maps which provide a guide to all our local paths. These include:
- Core paths: Signposted, protected by the council
- Promoted paths: Routes that form one of the council's self-guided walks, often sign posted and improved in agreement with the land owner
- Rights of way: Protected by the council
- Permissive/Customary paths: Routes with a known history of public use
Feel free to download and print the maps you need to explore the local countryside.
- Not all paths are signposted so always take a map with you, or plan your walk or outing accordingly.
- Please follow the Scottish Outdoor Access Code when exercising your rights. Know the code before you go!
- View the A to Z of records