Anyone can object or make representation and must do so no later than the date on each application. A written notice of objection/representation must be lodged with the Clerk to the Licensing Board and it must be received before the objection date.
You can submit your objection or representation by:
- pro-forma form (available on request)
- delivery by hand
- post (by registered post or recorded delivery or special delivery post)
- fax and an acknowledgement of the fax kept
- email and an acknowledgement of the email kept
Application objections or representations will be copied to the license applicant under the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 requirements.
The Licensing Board will provide the name and address of the person making the objection or representation and remove all personal information such as phone numbers and email address.
- View the A to Z of records