We have set our 5 year revenue financial plans and 10 year capital plan to deliver our 8 corporate priorities to support the communities across the Borders.
Find out where we are focusing our spending for our priorities for the next 5 years:
- Encourage sustainable economic growth.
- Improve attainment and achievement levels for all our children and young people, both within and out with the formal curriculum.
- Provide high quality support, care and protection to children, young people, adults families and older people.
- Build the capacity and resilience of our communities and voluntary sector.
- Maintain and improve our high quality environment.
- Develop our workforce.
- Ensure excellent, adaptable, collaborative and accessible public services.
- Making the Borders accessible