Apply for single occupancy discount

Using this form

Use this form to submit a Single Occupancy discount application due to being the only adult resident in the property.

Don't use this form to report you're moving into a property. To report an occupancy change that doesn't impact on single occupancy or a change of address, you can use this form

Do you have a MyScotBorders account?

This form times out after 20 minutes of inactivity, but if you sign in (opens in new window) the information you've entered will be saved and you can return later to complete it.

Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).

You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window)