Elections, voting and democratic service enquiries

Using this form

Use this form to submit a elections, voting and democratic services enquiry such as:

  • voting
  • open register
  • street naming and numbering
  • Property Enquiry Certificate
  • canvassing
  • Community Council's
  • Lord-Lieutenant

Don't use this form to report issues or request street or road signs. 

To report an issue with a sign, you can use this form.

To request a new or removal of a sign, you can use this form

Do you have a MyScotborders account?

This form will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity, but if you sign in (opens in new window), the information is saved and you can return later to complete it.

Find out more about the benefits of having an account and how to register (opens in new window).

You can find out what we do with your information on our website (opens in new window).