Charitable/Non-Profit Organisations

A property may be entitled to relief if it is occupied by a charity or non-profit making organisation.

To claim relief, please download and complete the form below using block capitals and return it together with the following documents:

  • a copy of the organisation's constitution, rules or Articles of Association (whichever is appropriate)
  • a copy of the latest available accounts
  • a copy of the letter from the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator which confirms the organisation's charitable status and Scottish Charity Number (if appropriate)
  • other information in support of this application (if any)

You can apply using our online form. If you need any assistance, contact our Customer Advice and Support Service