A key pillar of Fit for 2024 is progressing the Digital Borders programme to help drive forward change and improve the quality of lives of our residents.
The ambitious programme seeks to:
- underpin new ways of working
- improve customer experience, and
- support people of all ages improve their lives.
This video explains what it’s about:
- We have recently launched a new Wifi directory to help you find out where you can access free wifi. Contact us if you would like added.
- We will shortly be launching a new customer portal and will be encouraging everyone to create their own myscotborders account. Look out for more information coming soon.
- Before you call us, please check our website and help others to do so too.
- If you would like help to improve your digital skills check out locally provided training.
- Remember you can access public computers in your local library.