A key pillar of Fit for 2024 is progressing the Digital Borders programme to help drive forward change and improve the quality of lives of our residents.
The ambitious programme seeks to:
- underpin new ways of working
- improve customer experience
- support people of all ages improve their lives
This video explains what it’s about:
- we have a wifi directory to help you find out where you can access free wifi. Contact us if you would like added to the directory
- we have launched a new customer portal where you can create your own myscotborders account.
- before you call us, please check our website and help others to do so too
- if you would like help to improve your digital skills there is locally provided training available
- remember you can access public computers in your local library