Learning disability governance structure
The learning disability governance structure includes the following groups:
- Integration Joint Board
- Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Learning Disability Management team
- Learning Disability Policy and Strategy Group
- Learning Disability Clinical Governance Group
- Providers Group - representatives from organisations in the independent and voluntary sector
- Five Local Citizens panels - these panels are made up of people with learning disabilities and carers and help us improve communication. We consult with the panels on policy, strategy and other important matters that affect the lives of people with learning disabilities.
- All information you share with us is strictly confidential. With permission, we may share information with others who work with an adult with learning disabilities so we can best meet their needs.
- If there is a concern of risk or harm to an adult with learning disabilities or others, we will have to contact other professionals. Under these circumstances confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.