- It's everyone’s responsibility to protect children. If you think a child is being harmed or is at risk of harm, it’s important that you tell us so we can help. Your actions may help us keep a child safe from harm.
- If you have any concerns about a child, please tell us.
- All children and young people have the right to be protected and to be kept safe from harm caused by others. Most children within our communities will grow up in a safe and loving environment.
- However, some do not. These children may need extra help from adults to make sure that they are kept safe.
Report your concerns
To make sure the child you are concerned about gets the help they need quickly, phone us.
- You can call us during office hours on 01896 662787.
- Out of office hours, call us on 01896 752111.
If you consider a child or young person is in immediate danger, call the Police on 999 without delay.